Community Sport Hubs /
The Talented Athlete programme will enable our elite athletes the opportunity to access a range of support in their journey to excellence.
Apply for Talented Athlete Programme
Apply for Talented Athlete Workshops
- Participation in a sport recognised by Sportscotland
- British Senior/Junior Internationalist or British Senior/Junior Champion in the year of application; OR
- cottish Senior/Junior Internationalist or Scottish Senior/Junior Champion in the year of application; OR
- National Squad Member who has not yet received full representative status
Psychology of Sport
- Building and maintaining motivation
- Coping with pressure and stress
- The key aspects and implications of physical suitability
- Understand what is meant by the development process
- How beliefs shape performance and what this looks like in practice
- A one-off sum of up to £200 towards the cost of attendance at regional / national training camps or competitions.
- A South Ayrshire Membership Card offering membership to their nearest South Ayrshire Council gym.
- A sport specific strength & Conditioning programme reviewed every 4 weeks.
- Access to a range of talented athlete workshops.