Community Sport Hubs /
The Talented Athlete programme will enable our elite athletes the opportunity to access a range of support in their journey to excellence.
Apply for Talented Athlete Programme
Talented Athlete Criteria
- Participation in a sport recognised by Sports Scotland.
- Reside in South Ayrshire.
- British/Scottish Senior/Junior Internationalist or British/Scottish Senior/Junior Champion in the year of application OR
- National Squad Member who has not yet received full representative status
There are 2 intakes on the programme per year and applications should be submitted between 1st & 31st December and 1st & 30th June only
- A one-off sum of up to £200 towards the cost of attendance at regional / national training or International camps or competitions.
- A South Ayrshire Gym Only Membership Card offering membership to all South Ayrshire Council gyms.
- Access to a range of talented athlete workshops.